The first joint
conference between the Washington and Oregon Coordinating Bodies of the
Association of Diabetes Care and Education Specialists (ADCES). Our goal is to
provide engaging learning opportunities to advance the knowledge, skill,
practice, and relationships of professionals across the spectrum of diabetes
care and education. With recent joint accreditation, ADCES may now offer
continuing education credits for PA, MD, and DO disciplines in addition to the
traditional RN, NP, RD/RDN, and PharmD disciplines.
conference is powered by the experienced and reliable CVent Event Management
platform. Sessions will be livestreamed on conference dates and the recordings
will be available for viewing for up to 90 days. We are hoping to obtain
approval so that CEUs can be earned for recorded content for up to 2 weeks
after the livestream conference dates. Registered attendees will be able to
access the CVent conference platform via computer, tablet, or smartphone up to
48 hours prior to the event. Invitations to CVent will be sent via email to the
email address provided during registration.
15 CEU Pending
11:00 AM – 6:00 PM PST
(CE Programming 12:00-5:15 PM)
7:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST
(CE Programming 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM PST
(CE Programming Throughout)
Check back for an updated detailed agenda after it is finalized in
February, including presentation topics, break and exhibitor hours, etc.
Carla Cox PhD, RD, CDCES, CSSD, CPT, FADCES
Josh Neumiller PharmD, CDCES
Susan Guzman PhD
Teresa Martin MS, RD, CDCES
Jim Painter PhD, RD
Leah Wilson MD
Monica Peek MD
Lily Nichols RDN, CDCES
Joe Solowiejczk RN, MSW, CDCES
David Cummings MD, FASMBS
Mary Ann Hodorowicz RDN, MBA, CDCES
Alison Evert MS, RDN, CDCES
William Polonsky PhD, CDCES
More detailed speaker information, including bios and presentation
titles, to come in February once the agenda details are finalized.
Save money! Become a new ADCES member or renew your membership
using discount code 135JOIN
$75 before midnight March 15
$100 before midnight April 24Non Member
$100 before midnight March 15
$125 before midnight April 24Student or Retired
$50 before midnight March 15
$75 before midnight April 24Vendor
$500 deadline of April 16Non-Profit
$150 deadline of April 16
Scholarships available for Oregon and Washington residents. Exhibitor Prospectus available. Contact us at ADCESoregon@gmail.com
This virtual conference is powered by the CVent Event Management platform.
- Sessions will be livestreamed on conference dates with features including live Q&A and breakout sessions.
- Recordings and exhibitor content will be available for viewing for up to 90 days after the event.
- We are hoping to obtain approval so that CEUs can be earned for recorded content for up to 2 weeks after the livestream conference dates.
- Registered attendees will be able to access the CVent conference platform via computer, tablet, or smartphone up to 48 hours prior to the event. Invitations to CVent will be sent via email to the email address provided during registration.
- Attendees will have the ability to schedule 1:1 virtual networking meetings with other attendees and exhibitors in addition to the planned group networking sessions and exhibitor hours. More details about group networking opportunities will come closer to the conference.