Over 70 Questions, Immediate Online Access
UPDATED for 2019
Use this online self-assessment to help you determine where you need to focus your studying, while you prepare to sit for the BC-ADM exam. These questions are across all four domains that are covered by the exam. You can take the assessment multiple times if you wish.
• Over 70 multiple-choice questions
• Feedback provided to your answer choice for all questions
• Two test modes available:
- Practice Mode: Instant feedback for each question
- Exam Mode: Feedback provided after completion of the entire assessment
• Feedback indicates BC-ADM exam domain areas where you may require additional study:
· Domain I: Assessment and Diagnosis
· Domain II: Planning and Intervention
· Domain III: Evaluation and Follow-up
· Domain IV: Leadership and Advanced Professional Practice
Retake the assessment as often as you wish. No need to complete the entire assessment in one sitting. Stop where you wish and restart where you left off.
(Note, registering for this self-assessment is independent of any application to sit for the BC-ADM exam. Please refer to the BC-ADM credential information web page for details.)
You will have access to these assessment questions in our online learning portal for six months after you register. You may re-take the assessment as many times as you wish during that time. Note, no CE credit is provided.
Member Price: $39.00
Non-Member Price: $59.00
A teaching tool designed for for educators to explain the differences between standard, Type 1, early and late Type 2 pathophysiology. Can be used in 1:1 or group teaching sessions....
The AADE7 Self-Care BehaviorsTM Laminated Poster has been designed to illustrate the AADE7 Self-Care Behaviors. The poster measures 10" x 13" and can sit on a desk, be taken to progr...
3-part carbonless form...
Package of 25 Goal Sheets
The AADE7 Self-Care BehaviorsTM Goal Sheet is a 3-part carbonless form designed to help diabetes educators introduce patients to the AADE7 Self-Care BehaviorsTM, serve as ...