Access the most popular educational sessions from AADE16, covering all learning tracks from the meeting.
Most popular educational sessions from AADE16!
Did you miss AADE16 in San Diego? Were you unable to make every session you wanted to attend? You have another chance to take advantage of these great sessions by purchasing AADE16 Sessions on Demand.
• 20 sessions on demand (equal to 22 hours of CE credit)
• Sessions are accessible through July 2017
• Each session includes a PDF version of the slides for easy downloading
• Where the Jobs in Industry Are and the Skills You Need to Find Them
• Money Matters in Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT) & Diabetes Self-Management Training/Education (DSMT/E): Increase Your Insurance Reimbursement NOW!
• Aligning Payment Models with Effective Diabetes Program Management
• Strengthening Diabetes Prevention and Self-Management Education Programs
• Motivational Interviewing: A Sense Making Approach
• Diabetes Educators and Care Coordinators Create a New Paradigm for Primary Care
• Obesity, Insulin Resistance, and Gut Microbiota
• Diabetes Wheel of Fortune: Help People Choose the Best Mobile Health Solutions for Them
• Evidence-Based Nutrition Guidelines to Control the ABC’s of Diabetes
• DSME/S for Older Adults with Cognitive Decline
• Hypoglycemia in 2016: Detection, Treatment and Prevention
• Weight Loss Medications in Prediabetes and Type 2 Diabetes: Who, When, How?
• How to Hook People on Exercise and Keep Them Engaged
• Looking Beyond A1C as the Gold Standard Diabetes Outcome
• Anticipating the Availability of Artificial Pancreas Systems: What to Expect in the Clinic?
• The e-community: How eHealth Can Engage People and Providers
• Integrating Mindfulness Techniques
into Your Toolbox
• Food Psychology: Why We Eat More than We Think
• 'Please Don’t Cry!' Effective Ways to Handle Emotions (Yours and Your Patients’)
• It's Time to “FITT” Exercise into DSME Through Effective Exercise Counseling
$199 members / $299 Non-members
Order today! You will have access through July 2017.
About CE Credit:
Please note that if you earned CE credit by attending a presentation in person, you are not eligible to earn CEs for it again by viewing its recording. All sessions in this package are approved for credit per the statements below:
Association of Diabetes Educators is accredited as a provider of continuing
nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on
Each of these educational programs will provide between 1 and 1.5 contact hours
of continuing education credit.
AADE is also accredited by the California Board of Registered Nursing (CEP
Association of Diabetes Educators, (AM001) is a Continuing Professional
Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration
(CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs)
will receive between 1 and 1.5 continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion
of each program. Continuing Professional Education Provider Accreditation does
not constitute endorsement by CDR of a provider, program, or
The American Association of Diabetes
Educators is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a
provider of continuing pharmacy education. Each of these programs provide between 1.00 and 1.50 contact
hours (0.1 - 0.15 CEUs) of continuing education credit.
ACPE Universal Program
Number: varies by session
Effective Dates: 8/12/2016 - 8/12/2018
A teaching tool designed for for educators to explain the differences between standard, Type 1, early and late Type 2 pathophysiology. Can be used in 1:1 or group teaching sessions....
3-part carbonless form...
The AADE7 Self-Care BehaviorsTM Laminated Poster has been designed to illustrate the AADE7 Self-Care Behaviors. The poster measures 10" x 13" and can sit on a desk, be taken to progr...